With our service profile, all processes of product development and product manufacturing can be covered.
Each project is individually managed by one of our engineers.
- Development and construction of molded parts, assemblies and complete solutions
by our own in-house product designers
- Prototype construction with 3D printer
- Production according to European quality standards at our long-standing and exclusive supplier network
- Complete assembly and pre-assembly
- Procurement of external components / outsourcing options
- Project-specific final inspection
- Complete logistic processing
- Buffer storage at the company location in Willich
- Product tests in own laboratory
Our international team of highly qualified German and Chinese engineers and specialists is always available to answer any questions you may have. In addition, our customers always have a permanent project engineer at their side as a contact person.
We offer technical support in the following areas:
- Research and Analysis on product feasibilty
- Recommendation and advice on technical improvements
- Evaluation and technical options for cost-cutting solutions
- Construction, development and design (CAD-Software/ ProEngineer)
- Prototype construction with 3D printer
Construction & Developement
Our product designers look after you from the concept stage to series development. We can construct individual components as well as the entire product according to your ideas or revise the design or construction of existing products.
You decide if you want to use the development and design work as an individual service or whether we will accompany you in further steps up to series delivery.
- Sketching, conception, planning and pre-construction
- Construction in 3D / 2D CAD
- Display of product views in the form of realistic 3D renderings
- Creation of production documents such as technical drawings and parts lists
- Creation of prototypes using 3D printing & silicone casting
In the area of prototyping via 3D printing, N&H has been working with well-known providers for years. To expand our range of services, we also offer prototyping in-house. We have both 3D printers using stereolithography technology (SLA) and universal rapid prototyping systems from Stratasys.
In addition to the verification of the data set, e.g. before an injection molding tool is built, we can provide our customers with extensive support in the early phases of development. These include, for example, collision checks, assembly samples and pilot series.
With SLA technology, liquid resin is cured in layers using a UV laser. The individual layer thickness can be varied in the range of 25 µm – 100 µm.
With the Stratasys F370 3D printer, we produce prototypes and devices from real plastic up to a size of 355 x 254 x 355mm, with an accuracy of ± 0.2 mm. In addition to the materials ABS, ASA, PLA and TPU, the materials PC-ABS, static dissipative ABS-ESD7 as well as tough and chemical-resistant PA6.6 MF07 (Diran) can be processed.
With two heads, the F370 is able to print the product material and the soluble support structures at the same time. In a subsequent ultrasonic bath, the support structures are washed out without manual removal.
We take care of the complete transport and customs clearance of your goods. For items with regular, predictable requirements, we offer the option of setting up a consignment warehouse at our site. From the arrival of the goods in Willich you have flexible access options with short delivery times and low supply risk over the entire term.
Other advantages are:
- Cost advantages of higher production volumes and lower transport costs.
- Reduction of your storage costs
- Fixed price of the ordered goods for the agreed storage period (max. 12 months)
- Reduced capital commitment
We would be happy to discuss various delivery scenarios with you in order to meet your requirements on time and economically.
In addition to the production of electromechanical components and complete solutions, we also offer outsourcing options for your purchasing. We offer our customers in particular the option of safely and reliably simplifying existing supply chains and streamlining purchasing structures.
Supply chain activities in Asia are associated with high infrastructure and personnel costs. Such operating and capital costs can add up quickly and significantly affect the profitability of a product. Benefit from our many years of experience in the Asian market and our extensive supplier network.
You get a keyboard from us, but the display from supplier X and the injection-molded housing from supplier Y from China? Why not get all components through N&H?
Our outsourcing solution for medium-sized companies:
- German contact person and a German GmbH as contractual partner
- We take over the auditing of the suppliers, the procurement of your components and the complete logistical handling
- Sound technical advice from our engineering team in Willich
- Efficient communication through our Chinese colleagues in Germany and our team in Shanghai
- Our warehouse in Germany offers you flexible delivery schedules, as well as savings potential through economies of scale and optimized freight costs
- Upon request, we also offer alternative suppliers and optimize your supply chain
In our laboratory we offer the possibility to carry out technical tests and analyzes. The tests and measurements on our own products are free of charge for our customers.
On request, we can also carry out technical analyzes for third-party products, which we calculate according to expenditure.
We offer exams in the following areas:
- Electromechanical tests
- Optical / acoustic tests
- Material tests
- Surface resistance, volume resistance, conductivity measurements
- Technical problem analysis, also for third-party products