Customized cables and connectors for all applications
We assemble cables according to customer specifications for all kind of applications. In addition to common cable types, we also offer the production of customer-specific special cables, including the manufacture of customer-specific connectors.
Our engineers offer a comprehensive project-specific support and advise you in detail in the selection of suitable materials.
All cables are manufactured in compliance with current EU directives. We manufacture using soldering, ripping, clamping and crimp methods.
We also use the hotmelt process (low-pressure injection molding) to protect sensors, plugs, printed circuit boards, etc. against negative environmental influences.
The following pictures show customized cables from N & H Technology
We assembly cables according to customer's specifications:
- Cable harnesses (for machines, power connection, automotive and special applications)
- Hybrid cable (single cable systems)
- Wire sets (complete, single cords, measuring cords)
- Data communication cables, Network Cable, Ethernet Cable
- twisted single cords, twisted pair cords
- Ribbon Cable (FFC)
- D-SUB (9 - 62-poles), HD D-SUB, USB, ATA, S-ATA, DVI, VGA, DMS-59, Display Port, CAT (up to CAT 7), IDE, etc.
- Connection cables for LCD and flat screens ( e.g. LVDS, HDMI)
- Coax cables (antenna cables, measuring cables, sensor cables, monitor RGB cables)
- Spiral cables
- Telephone cables, e.g. RJ45
- Single cables
All kinds of standard connectors, for example:
- RJ45 (push-pull, bayonet locking, up to IP65)
- Fiber Optic Connectors (FC, LC, MU, SC, ST, URM ...)
- M5, M8, M12 (D-X coded)
- Bord to Board, Board to Wire, FFC, FPC (List >>)
- RF connectors
- DIL / DIP connector
- Automotive connector
Of course we also realize customized connectors based on pogo pins or other plug technologies. Because of the large number of spring contacts a lot of various connectora can be made: particularly small connectors , waterproof solutions ( IPX6 / IPX7 ), magnetic connectors and special solutions for high current applications.
We would be glad to send you an offer for your specific cable assembly.
If required, we accompany you from the first design approaches to the final serial delivery.
Please send following informations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Drawing, Sketch or Sample
One of our engineering experts will contact you asap.
Of course, you can also use our contact form