With our service profile, all processes of product development and product manufacturing can be covered:
- Development according to customers specifications
- Production in Asia according to European quality standards
- Procurement of external components
- Complete assembly and preassembly in Asia
- Project-specific final testings in Asia or Germany
- Reliable warehouse logistics in Germany
Each project is individually managed by one of our engineers.
We offer technical support in the following areas:
- Research and Analysis on product feasibilty
- Recommendation and advice on technical improvements
- Evaluation and technical options for cost-cutting solutions
- Construction, development and design (CAD-Software/ ProEngineer)
- Prototype construction with 3D printer
Tests and measurement carried out in Laboratory at N&H
- Technical Analysis of problems, also for non-N&H products
In-House 3D Prototyping
In the field of prototyping via 3D printing, N&H has been working with well-known suppliers for many years. To extend our services, we now offer prototyping in-house.
With a new 3D printer of the stereolithography technology (SLA) we offer our customers further support in the development process. In SLA technology, liquid resin is cured layer by layer using a UV laser. The individual layer thickness can be varied in the range of 25µm – 100µm.
In addition to verifying the dataset, we can now independently support our customers in the early stages of development. These include collision checks, assembly samples, pilot series, etc.